One lucky WAVE passenger will have an opportunity to win $1,000 in prizes from the following local businesses!
- Annyes Whole Foods – $100 gift certificate
- Cisco Brewery – Set of glasses, sweatshirt & beach towel
- Darya Salon & Spa – Gift card for a haircut and blow dry.
- Hyline Cruises – Two round-trip fast ferry passes
- Inquirer & Mirror – $88 annual online subscription
- Keepers – $50 Gift certificate
- Kitty Murtaugh’s – $50 Gift certificate
- Nantucket Pharmacy – An assortment of health and beauty products
- Nantucket Whaling Museum – Four free passes to the museum
- Steamship Authority – Two round-trip fast ferry passes
- Stop and Shop – $250 gift certificate
- Stubbys – $30 Gift certificate
According to NRTA Transit Administrator Paula Leary, “The contest is designed to show appreciation to our loyal riders and to provide an incentive for new riders to experience the convenience of the WAVE’s year round service. “ She continued, “We are very pleased with the level of support the NRTA has consistently received from local businesses and appreciate all the excellent prizes that have been provided for this contest.” To enter the Ride the WAVE contest:
- Ride the WAVE
- Complete the 9 easy questions and tasks on the contest form.
- OR, just fill out the official contest form on line at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/wavecontest and you can be eligible to win.
Contest forms are available from WAVE drivers and at the Greenhound Building on Washington Street. Completed contest forms should be returned by dropping them in the box available at the Greenhound Building.
The contest runs March 11-29, 2019 and the winner will be announced during the week of April 8, 2019. One entry per person please. NRTA and VTS employees and their family members are not eligible to participate.
The WAVE began year round service in October, 2018 with three convenient routes.
Go to www.nrtawave.com for more contest information and a link to the official on line contest form.
March 2019 – NRTA Contest
May 2017 – Season Passes Now Available
May 2017 – NRTA Wave 2017 Services
January 2016 – NRTA conducts Year-Round Service Study
December 2015 – SFY17-SFY21 Capital Project Submission
May 2015 – NRTA Wave 2015 Services
May 2015 – Season Pass Sales Information
May 2014 – Season Passes Now Available.
May 2014 – Ride the Wave – 2014 Season Kickoff.
May 2014 – New Fast Ferry Park and Ride Service.
June 2011 – Dump the Pump – June 16, 2011